Data Controller Details
CS VIRTUAL TRADE LTD
Registration number HE 389299
Address: Spyrou Arauzou & Koumantarias, 705, Fayza House, 1st floor, 3036, Limassol, Cyprus
Email: [email protected]
Personal Data we collect
By Personal Data or Data, we mean any information that can either identify you as an individual or that can be connected to you indirectly, that we may collect, retain, process, share, and transfer when you visit our Website (https://3d.cs.money/) and use the Service.
When you visit our Website we collect the following data:
- IP address and location info (country, city, etc.)
- Device information (screen size, OS, browser information)
- OS information (name, version, language)
- Your preferences, if any (i.e. language)
We also collect your messages you send to us by e-mail.
User activity data:
We remember skins, backgrounds, settings, personal sets you created as a part of our Service.
If you are a registered User of CS.MONEY platform (https://cs.money/) we will recognize you in our system and will process your data in connection with your CS.MONEY platform account data.
Purposes and Legal Basis of Use of Personal Data
|Description of why we process your personal
data (‘processing purpose’)
|Legal Basis for the processing purpose||Categories of personal data |
used by us for the processing purpose
|To provide and personalize the Website and the Service||Performance of a contract||Usage Data |
User Activity Data
|To understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix issues with the Website||Performance of a contract||Usage Data |
User Activity Data
|For marketing, promotion, and advertising purposes||Consent||Usage Data |
User Activity Data
|To comply with legal requirements and law enforcement requests||Compliance with legal obligations||Usage Data |
User Activity Data
|To establish, exercise, or defend legal claims||Legitimate interest||Usage Data |
User Activity Data
If the processing of Personal Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell Personal Data. We may disclose Personal Data to the following parties:
- providers of hosting, maintenance, and security services retained by us to run the Website (these companies may be located anywhere in the world but mainly they are located in the European Union);
- government authorities including tax authorities and police (it may be government authorities of any country but mainly it is government authorities of the European Union);
- the company providing marketing and analytic services – including but not limited to Google Analytics, Amplitude, Yandex.Metrics, TikTok, Facebook, VK;
- our affiliated companies when it is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party.
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an unresolved claim and/or dispute we will retain the necessary Personal Data until the said issue is resolved;
- Where we need to retain the Personal Data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations and/or any other legal obligation, we will retain the necessary Personal Data for the period required by the applicable law;
- Where necessary for the purpose of our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention and/or to maintain the security of our users.
Right to access your Personal Data - You have the right to enquire to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data and/or the way that we store your Personal Data and/or erase your Personal Data by sending us a written request in any way possible.
Right to rectification - the right to ask us to change some of your Personal Data or contact us with a request to change and/or correct your Personal Data if this is inaccurate.
Request to erase Personal Data - the right to request us to delete all or some of your Personal Data, for example, if:
- they are no longer needed for any processing purposes
- consent has been used as a legal basis for their processing
- there is no legitimate interest in the further processing of Personal Data
- they were used for marketing purposes
Right to object - the right, at any time, to object processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation and/or to object processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to object to automated processing - the right to object to a decision based on automated processing. Using this right, you may request us to review your Personal Data §consider the unique situation.
Right for data portability - the right to request us to provide you with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (e.g. xml, csv). Furthermore, you have the right to request us to transmit the said Personal Data directly to another controller.
Right to lodge a complaint - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular to the member state of the European Union of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
To exercise any of the rights please contact us via email: [email protected]
Personal Data Breach
A personal data breach may, if not addressed in an appropriate and timely manner, result in a physical, material, or non-material risk to your rights and freedoms. Therefore, as soon as we become aware that a personal data breach has occurred, we will notify the personal data breach to the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless we are able to demonstrate, in accordance with the accountability principle, that the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to your rights and freedoms. Where such notification cannot be achieved within 72 hours, the reasons for the delay should accompany the notification without undue further delay.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from any User under the age of 13. If we find out that we have collected the Personal Data of a User under the age of 13, we will delete the Personal Data as quickly as possible in accordance with the applicable legislation. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that we might have collected and/or processed any Personal Data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
We have included in our agreements with data controllers and processors located outside the EU or EEA issued by the European Commission regulating the transfer and processing of Personal Data in order to ensure that the Personal Data is safeguarded, stored, and processed in a secured way.
In this respect, we use Standard contractual clauses (SCC) adopted by the European Commission as a mechanism to transfer data from the EU countries. Organizations engaged in the processing of personal data on behalf of us have adopted SCC, as appropriate, in order to ensure confidentiality, security, and legality of the processing of your personal data.
What Cookies we use and why
|Strictly Necessary||These Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the Website as you have requested. They also include preference (to remember your choices, i.e. language) and security (to protect your connection) cookies.|
|Analytics||These Cookies allow determining the efficiency of the Website, different settings in different regions. They are also used to evaluate, research, and improve the performance of our Website when accessed from various devices. These files collect information about the most frequently visited sections of the Website, help us analyze your preferences, and make the Website work even better.|
|Marketing||These Cookies can be used for personalizing the advertising both on and off the site. They are also used to assess the advertising efficiency (for example, what actions the user has made after seeing the ad, whether he/she has followed the link, whether he/she has used the trading platform provided by the Website). Losing or disabling Cookies of this category will not cancel the ads but will make them less personal.|
We use both first and third-party Cookies. First-party Cookies are set by us, while third-party Cookies are set by third parties, for example, by Google.
Analytics and marketing Cookies
In order to better understand the functionality of our Website and improve your experience we use the following analytics and marketing services:
Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrics, Amplitude, Facebook, TikTok, VK - analytic and marketing services (collectively, “Third-party services”).
These Third-party services may record information such as how often you use the Website, aggregated usage, and performance data. The information about your use of our Websites may be transmitted to and stored by the respective Third party’s servers, which may also be located outside of the European Economic Area.
How to disable Cookies
- You can use your web browser settings to accept or delete Cookies. To opt-out of Cookies via your browser settings, please use the links: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Safari (mobile), Android, Opera, Opera Mobile.
- To opt-out, all marketing Cookies visit https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2⟨=EN . If you wish to opt-out certain Third-party service, please use the following links:
- On your mobile device, your operating system may provide you with additional options to opt-out of interest-based advertising or to otherwise reset your mobile identifiers. For example, you may use the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android devices) which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.